Saturday 4 February 2012

Kareena Kapoor is 2011’s most desirable woman


Kareena Kapoor is 2011’s most desirable woman

India has voted and chosen the Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2011.The 3.74 lakh votes received online on www.itimes.com/polls along with our vote decided the winners.
Kareena Kapoor tops the list. Bebo, who is currently in London holidaying with sister Karisma Kapur, tells TOI what her most desirable quotient is and why Saif Ali Khan is the most desirable man for her.

You are the Most Desirable Woman today. How does it feel to have topped the list?
It's a matter of taste, and people's tastes change from year to year. It's like food - sometimes you like Indian, sometimes Chinese, sometimes Continental. I'm thrilled that this year I've topped the Most Desirable list. People have been kind to vote for me. My co-stars should feel excited to be working with me now, as they will be working with the Most Desirable Woman!
What are your most desirable qualities?
I am fun and spunky, and have always lived life on my own terms. I am a modern girl, and being bold means being elegant, beautiful and yourself.
And your desirable quotient?
My eyes.
What are the most desirable qualities a woman should possess?
Beauty, elegance, dignity and sex appeal. I think what helped my desirability quotient was that even though I wore saris in Chammak Challo (RA.One) and Teri Meri Prem Kahani (Bodyguard), I still looked sexy. One can be fully covered and still be desirable.
Who, according to you, is the most desirable woman?
The late Maharani Gayatri Devi. She had the perfect blend of beauty, elegance and personality.
Last year, Katrina Kaif topped the Most Desirable list. Do you feel a sense of achievement having replaced her?
l Tomorrow, somebody else will replace me, so I just want to enjoy the moment rather than waste it on thinking about others.
Who is Saif Ali Khan's most desirable woman?
If it's not me, then he's in trouble!
Who is your most desirable man?
It has to be Saif. He has that rare combination of wit and intelligence put together in a very good-looking package!

No comments:

Post a Comment