Saturday 26 March 2011

Jackman offers X-Men to SRK


The occasion was the closing ceremony of FICCI FRAMES 2011, which brought Bollywood's Shah Rukh Khan and Hollywood's Hugh Jackman together on the same platform.

Though SRK's fan following is unmatchable, the Baadshah of Bollywood is a self confessed fan of Wolverine star Hugh Jackman. Talking about Hugh, SRK said, "I have seen a lot of Hugh's films and also his work on TV. I loved Wolverine the most and during our discussion just a while back, Hugh offered me to be part of the next X-Men installment. I told him I am in. I would definitely love to do X-Men with him.
                     Laptop Battery for Your Labtop
Just as SRK made that revelation, Hugh jumped in and said, "Well, Oh! I just asked you to finance the film." This was just one of the many light-hearted moments that electrified the crowd present at FICCI. Both the stars were a treat with their quick wit and amazing sense of humour. Though the two were just joking about the next X-Men film, we hope SRK and Hugh give the idea of working together a serious thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment