Monday 26 December 2011

Shah Rukh reveals his New Year plans


Shah Rukh reveals his New Year plans

Shah Rukh Khan will take a break for a couple of days close to New Year's. 

Shah Rukh Khan has been working round the clock. When he is not shooting for a film, receiving an international honour, he is seen promoting his film across the globe and then promoting the brands that help him promote his films.

After getting positive reviews from Don 2, the superstar is relieved. He now wishes to take a break for a few days from the movies before he gets back to the grind.

At an event SRK revealed, "I have been working round the clock. Its time I shave my beard, cut my hair, spend time with the kids. I will be off to Dubai with family for 4-5 days, a short break. After which, I will be back to shoot for Yashji's romantic film. We might start the shoot by Jan 8th 2012."

The King is glad that most have liked Don 2. The handwork & fun of making it seems to be paying off said he.

While most girls prefer SRK in a romantic film, the superstar should know, the ladies thought he looked his sexiest best in Don 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment