Wednesday 18 May 2011

I wanted to play the fat guy: Aamir



Aamir Khan is currently shooting for his cop movie with Reema Kagti, but while he's at it, the superstar is leaving no stone unturned in convincing people about how good his latest production Delly Belly is. 

The film stars Imran Khan, Kunal Roy Kapoor and Vir Das in lead roles and Aamir just can't stop raving about how fun and entertaining the film is. The actor even went on saying that he loved the script so much that he too wanted to be part of it.

Talking at a recent event, Aamir said, "I loved the script and especially the character played by Kunal (the sardar Nitin in the film). It's a total fun character and I thought it would be a great experience playing such a role. But then I decided against it."

Further explaining his reason for not doing the role in Delly Belly, Aamir said, "The character in the film had to be fat and sloppy. It meant that if I want to play Nitin, I would have to gain a lot of weight. I didn't want to gain weight and let go of a body I have worked hard to achieve."

Coming from someone who is known to change his looks as per the character demands, Aamir's reason seems quite unconvincing. We wonder if its way of promoting the film as a great product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment