Friday 27 May 2011

I'll always stand up for Ranbir: Deepika



Friends? Foes? Estranged exes? Or reconciled friends? Phew. We're sure Deepika and Ranbir will keep surprising us with their constant war of words and wits! 

But let's leave the spats behind for now, because it seems like the two are currently in a comfort zone with each other. Ranbir's recent argument with Ranveer Singh (at RK's much talked about bash) over Deepika made headlines. Apparently, Ranveer had made remarks about Ms. Dee, and it didn't go down too well with the Kapoor boy. When Deepika spoke exclusively to zoOm about this, at first she quickly said, "I wasn't there at the party so I don't know what happened." But when probed further she said, "Ranbir and I know each other very well and I know that I'll always stand up for Ranbir and he'll do the same for me". Hmnnn...we think with this confession, all the past outbursts in the media could be written off.

To catch all the hottest Bollywood news as it's happening, tune in to Planet Bollywood News, every night at 7, only on zoOm – India's No.1 Bollywood channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment