Monday 23 January 2012

Yana Gupta turns author


Yana Gupta turns author

This Czech model who has already sizzled on the silver screen with her item number "Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo" will soon give tips on relationships - and tell us how to get a balance life and learn to love. Using her own experiences, she will give her readers advice to be happy with life. Yes, Yana Gupta is at the lit fest as an author!


What prompted her to become a writer? "I really damaged my health by dieting. I have faced eating disorders which badly affected my body. I even stayed in a Buddhist monastery which helped me cope with health problems. The book is all about how I got the balance back in life and learnt to love my body," says Gupta. . She adds, "Good health has always been my passion. I have done lot of courses in nutrition, healing and exercises. This book is a compilation of all those experiences. I wanted to share the story with people. It's an honest effort."
And yes, she will be shooting for an item number too, in a month's time. "It is an untitled film. I can't talk much about the song. But this item number will surely add something to my career," signs off Yana. Looking forward, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment